TE-CC 2025 UF
- Format slide for cutting to a precise length
- 2-in-1 blade height and angle adjustment
- Table extendible at the back (15cm) to the right-hand side (18cm)
- Aluminium table for level and outstanding sliding properties
- Parallel stop fixation on both sides
- Cross stop with angle scale for miter cuts
- Transparent saw blade guard with chip extractor connection
- Housing with chip extractor connection for a clean workplace
- Folding base frame with wheels for mobile use
- Accessory holder for organized transport
Facts, figures and information for Table Saw TE-CC 2025 UF: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. power (S6 | S6%)||2000 W | 20 %|
|Idle speed||4500 min^-1|
|Saw blade||250 mm x 30 mm|
|Swiveling range of saw blade||45 °|
|Max. cutting height at 45°||53 mm|
|Max. cutting height at 90°||78 mm|
|Height adjustment continuous||0-78 mm|
|Working height||850 mm|
|Size of working table||645 mm x 530 mm|
|Table broadening right||645 mm x 150 mm|
|Table length extension back side||530 mm x 65 mm|
|Gross weight single packaging||38.5 kg|
|Product weight||34.5 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Table Saw TE-CC 2025 UF.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.