- Smoothly running drag function for wide workpieces
- Turntable with precise quick angle settings for angular cuts
- Turntable with accurate locking positions for all common angles
- Saw head tilts to the left for perfect mitre cuts
- The integrated laser is a welcome help for exactly cutting
- Workpiece supports on both sides for long workpieces
- High-grade carbide-tipped precision saw blade for the best cuts
- Spindle lock for an easy and fast saw blade change
- Clamping device for holding the workpiece securely in position
- Well readable scales for the angles
- Dust funnel behind the saw blade for improved saw dust collection
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Sliding Mitre Saw TC-SM 254 here:
|Mains supply||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Number of saw teeth||48 Pieces|
|Max. power (S6 | S6%)||1900 W | 25 %|
|Idle speed||5000 min^-1|
|Saw blade||254 mm x 30 mm|
|Mitre cut||45 ° - 0 °|
|Swiveling range||47 ° - 47 °|
|Cutting width 90° x 90°||305 mm x 85 mm|
|Cutting width 90° x 45°||215 mm x 85 mm|
|Cutting width 45° x 90°||305 mm x 45 mm|
|Cutting width 45° x 45°||215 mm x 45 mm|
|Diameter of suction adapter||36 mm|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Sliding Mitre Saw TC-SM 254.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.