TH-XG 75 KIT; EX; ARG
- Adjustment of the rotational speed to suit the application
- The flexible shaft allows for precision working
- Can also be used for cutting with extensive accessories
- 100 parts in the wooden case
- Even cleaning and polishing are easily performed
- Includes large grinding wheel and fine polishing wheel
- Small grinding and polishing jobs handled easily and safely
- 4 rubber feet for reliable, low-vibration stability
- Adjustable work supports for a variety of applications
- Robust and compact metal structure for a long service life
- Zero-play ball-bearing shaft enables precision working
- Adjustable spark guard windows for safety when working
- Guard hoods closed on the side for safety when working
Facts, figures and information for Bench Grinder TH-XG 75 KIT; EX; ARG: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. idle speed||9900 min^-1|
|Grinding wheels||75 mm x 10 mm x 20 mm|
|Grain size||120 / 400|
|Gross weight single packaging||3.5 kg|
|Product weight||1.9 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Bench Grinder TH-XG 75 KIT; EX; ARG.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.