TE-DW 18/225 Li - Solo
- A member of the Power X-Change family
- El. speed control for adjusting to the particular material&appl.
- Function switch with lockable button for low-fatigue operation
- Integrated dust extraction system for clean and flexible work
- Sanding disk with spring bearing for optimum contact to the wall
- Grinding/sanding disk with micro hook-and-loop fastening
- Flexibly swiveling brush ring for keeping the workplace clean
- Folding handle for easy transport and storage
- Softgrip surfaces enable operation without fatigue
- Removable aluminium extension with an additional handle
- Incl. an extension hose with an integrated supporting foot
- Incl. a dust bag with a quick-release fastener and harness
- Incl. 6x sheets of abrasive paper and 1x sheet of abrasive mesh
- Incl. 1x adapter for connecting a suitable vacuum cleaner
- Supplied in a practical transport case
- Supplied without a battery and charger (available separately)
Facts, figures and information for Cordless Drywall Polisher TE-DW 18/225 Li - Solo: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|No-load speed Min.||600 min^-1|
|No-load speed Max.||1200 min^-1|
|Grinding wheel diameter||225 mm|
|Item length||1.65 m|
|Product weight (kg)||3.62|
|Gross weight (kg)||10.12|
|Dimensions single packaging||705 mm x 260 mm x 360 mm|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Cordless Drywall Polisher TE-DW 18/225 Li - Solo.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.