TC-TS 2225 U
- Sturdy parallel stop with double clamp for precise cuts
- Featuring a soft start function: Protects the motor and fuses
- Extremely powerful motor with plenty of reserves for tough jobs
- Pull-out side tables and length extension for large workpieces
- A cross stop which also serves as an angle stop (+/- 45°).
- Supplied stops and tools have holders on the housing
- Connection for dust extractor at the housing and saw blade cover
- The sturdy underframe enables a pleasant working height (870 mm)
Facts, figures and information for Table Saw TC-TS 2225 U: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. power (S6 | S6%)||2200 W | 25 %|
|Idle speed||4250 min^-1|
|Saw blade||254 mm x 30 mm|
|Number of saw teeth||48 Pieces|
|Swiveling range of saw blade||45 °|
|Max. cutting height at 45°||55 mm|
|Max. cutting height at 90°||80 mm|
|Height adjustment continuous||0-80 mm|
|Diameter of suction adapter||36 mm|
|Working height||870 mm|
|Size of working table||580 mm x 555 mm|
|Table broadening left||580 mm x 150 mm|
|Table broadening right||580 mm x 150 mm|
|Table length extension back side||555 mm|
|Gross weight single packaging||26.2 kg|
|Product weight||26.22 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Table Saw TC-TS 2225 U.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.