- High-quality HW-saw blade for perfect cuts
- The work table is made of light and stable alu die-cast
- Turntable with accurate locking positions for all common angles
- The saw head is infinitely tiltable to the left
- Workpiece supports on both sides for long workpieces
- Clamping device for holding the workpiece securely in position
- Spindle lock for an easy and fast blade change
- Well readable angle scales for the mitre- and angle-cuts
- Dust funnel behind the saw blade for improved saw dust deduction
Facts, figures and information for Mitre Saw TC-MS 216: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Number of saw teeth||48 Pieces|
|Max. power (S6 | S6%)||1600 W | 25 %|
|Idle speed||5000 min^-1|
|Saw blade||216 mm x 30 mm|
|Swiveling range||47 ° - 47 °|
|Mitre cut||45 ° - 0 °|
|Cutting width 90° x 90°||120 mm x 60 mm|
|Cutting width 90° x 45°||80 mm x 60 mm|
|Cutting width 45° x 90°||120 mm x 45 mm|
|Cutting width 45° x 45°||80 mm x 45 mm|
|Gross weight single packaging||9.77 kg|
|Product weight||8.27 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Mitre Saw TC-MS 216.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.