- Powerful hand-held planer for jobs with a chip depth of up to 3mm
- Large knife shaft for optimum planing results
- Two side selectable chip ejector for flexible working
- Automatic park rest protecting the planing knife and workpiece
- Solid aluminium soleplates for flat results
- Soleplate with 3 V-shaped grooves for easy chamfering of edges
- Ergonomic handle for working without fatigue
- Safe and user-friendly handling due to soft grip
- Cable clip for easy fixing the wound-up cable
- Incl. parallel guide for straight and precise planing results
- Incl. rebate depth stop for making recesses with ease
- Incl. 1x TCT planing knife for a high surface quality
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Planer TE-PL 900 here:
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Idle speed||15000 min^-1|
|Planing width||82 mm|
|Chip depth||3 mm|
|Rebate depth||18 mm|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Planer TE-PL 900.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.